Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Since I've recently been introduced, I'll post this entry from my point of view.

Upon a rude realization that he doesn't have as many friends as he thought here in Western Europe, Edward is returning to Canada. He's left me behind to try to sort out the identity issues that arose during his previous tours. I actually type all of Ed's entries (received via various mediums -- mostly his blackberry). I certainly have no public opinions on his comings and goings, and wouldn't want to jeapordize the best job in the world. I can attest to the fact that he's been wrongdone in these recent matters. I just hope the fault does not lie in my interpretations of his blog notes.


Jonathan L Carroll, BA, M.B.A., B.Sc., B.Comm.
-- jonathanlcarroll (at) gmail (dot) com --

3 comments:

Simpy said...

Jonathan do you get to travel with Edward on all his adventures?

Jonathan said...

No. I'm mostly at the Toronto office. I travel mostly on trips, like the current one, where my research assistance can be of use.

Anonymous said...

Windahmere, dat mishap wit da cab in Malaysia was no accident. Ya bettah keep ya doity nose where it belongs or next time yer really gunna get it.

And I mean really get it.